Sunday, July 31, 2016

My thoughts on the Anti-Vax movement

I know that I'll probably get some hate for writing this, I know that this is controversial but I must write about this. I must write my feelings about this. 

Here's my stance: the major vaccines, the ones who've been around for years, should be mandatory to all who can take it. The newer things, I don't think should be mandatory. At all. 

The one thing I'm very angry about is when people spread lies about how they THEY think that vaccines cause autism. That really irks me, it angers me because it is simply not true. It implies that we are a disease and we aren't. We are human. Get over the fact we are different. Things can be difficult yes, but we are not a disease we are human. We should be treated as such! And when you say that vaccines cause autism, you are anti-autistic. You are a danger to us and our wellbeing. You are the problem. Can you just accept us? That's all we want. 

So if you use autism as an excuse to not vaccinate your child, to make them vulnerable to deadly plagues and diseases, you are anti-autistic, and I do not stand for that as I am a human as well. 

I'm sorry for being so blunt but I hope you can see why I'm so angry right? 

I know I'll probably lose followers for saying these things but I can't hold it back anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment